haha, I love that saying…Put a Bird on it! – So I did, three of them actually!..
Hi Stampers, today Amy Koenders and I have challenged each other to use the Stampin Up Festival of Trees stamp set and coordinating punch!…No problem for me, I Love that stamp set and have probably made 20 cards with it already. HOWEVER….I have a goal to use everything I have purchased from the Stampin Up Holiday Catalog – BEFORE Christmas…I confess to loving pretty much everything in the catalog and buying it, LOL….so, I’m combining to meet my goal.
So, say hello to the Snowflake Card Thinlits Die.……wow, this thing is so fun to create with…and it’s so easy, the die does all the work for you!
check out all the dies you get in this set….Item #135855….. The above photo is the card closed…
and here, partially open….to keep with the challenge, I stamped and punched the tree on the left and punched the tree on the right…..the little bird is also from Festival of Trees Stamp Set.
– I cut two cards, one in Marina Mist, the second in Whisper White, which I trimmed a quarter inch off all the way around and then chopped up the pieces and attached them with Snail Adhesive.
– The designer paper is from Santa & Co. The bottom of the sheet has some cool snowmen that I cut up and made cards out of, so this is the top of the sheet.
– The snowflake dies in the set are great, but, it’s much easier to get them out of the die if you place a piece of wax paper between the die and the card stock
– I think I forgot to take a photo of the back of the snowflake that flips, the start of the sentiment is there, in a circle I punched with the 1-3/8″ Circle Punch, matted to a 1-3/4″ Red Circle….
– The Stars are punched from Red Glimmer Paper with the Itty Bitty Accents Star punch.
– and I was looking for a pop of color for my VERY blue and white card so I decided to “Put a Bird On it”…no die to cut out those little guys, but they are pretty easy to fussy cut.
I die cut two more blue snowflakes and trimmed them to use as decorations at the top of the card…and a little Linen Thread for the bows on the trees for my “texture”…
Ok, the supply is below for you and let’s pop over to Stamp with Amy K and see what she came up with…..she always makes the most amazing cards.
Stampin’ Up! supplies used for this card:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
I hope you enjoyed my share today and if you need supplies to create this card, I would LOVE to be your Demonstrator
Simply click the link below to my online store, or send me an e-mail, I would be happy to place the order for you.
Hugs and Happy Stamping
Visit my Online Stampin Up Store here
NEW – Online HOSTESS CLUBS - Want to Earn Hostess Dollars for free Stampin Up Products? – details here
October – CORGI CLUB CODE – WPMFBA7X
Use this code in your orders to receive a free gift from me (please do not use the code for orders $150.00 or higher)
Qualifying orders will also earn a Free Online Stamping Class - details here
FINAL DAY TO SIGN UP FOR THIS SPECIAL
Considering becoming a Demonstrator? October is the perfect month! Not only will you be able to chose $125.00 of products
in your $99. Starter Kit, Stampin’ Up! is also going to give you one free package of designer paper each month for the next six
months….click here for more details, or e-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org
COME CREATE WITH US! – over 380+ projects and blogging videos
our worldwide, online stamping community – everyone is welcome
- We are 100% Stampin Up!
Click here for details:
WEEKLY DEALS – Oct 28 through Nov 4
These specially priced items are while supplies last and available to Oct 13,
CLICK HERE to view them in my online store
Shop the Clearance Rack here
Earn Free Stampin Up products and free stamping classes by joining my Corgi Club - my customer appreciation program
Need the new catalog? order your FREE copy here:
Current Stampin’ Up! New Products and Specials
Join our Happy Stamping family