Hey stampers, yep, it's 10 minute Tuesday and I'm going to give you a REASON TO SMILE!...haha…actually, you can earn it – the stamp set that is, simply by placing a $50. order!.
and when you get your stamp set, you can spend 10 minutes and create this cute little card with it!.
- Stamp Sets: Reason to Smile #130826 (w) #130828 (c), and Sassy Salutations #126705 (w) #126707 (c)
- Card Base – Baja Breeze, 4-1/4" x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2"
- front bottom – Baja Breeze – 4-1/4" x 3"
- Scrap of Lucky Limeade – 1" x 4-1/2"
- Whisper White 2" x 3" – art piece
- Baja Breeze 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" – mat for art piece.
- Use Stazon Black ink to stamp the image on the Whisper White Card Stock, color with markers, Baja Breeze and Lucky Limeade – place on big shot, center inside Labels Framelits die #125598, and cut.
- Use the next size Labels Framelit to cut the background, then use the Square Lattice Embossing Folder #119976 and Emboss this piece.
- on the smaller piece of Baja Breeze, randomly stamp the flower image, then use white gel pen to add dots.
- use the Punch – Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border #119275 on the strip of Lucky Limeade, attach this to the top of the flower piece of Baja Breeze – Tie 5/8" Organza Ribbon #114319 around it then attach this piece to the card front.
- Attach the art piece to the Baja Breeze Mat, then use dimensionals to attach to card front.
Now wasn't that easy!…and of course with all the great stamps in the SASSY SALUTATIONS stamp set, if you don't need a "get well" card, you can easily change it.
Hope you liked my share today. Ian's computer developed a little Issue yesterday, so we are having a hard time getting all the video's rendered for the next online stamping class, but we hope to have it all fixed and finished by tonight, and hopefully posted by tomorrow….stay tuned…personally, it's my new favorite of all of the classes that I have created, and I'm absolutely in LOVE with the box!….do you want a little sneak peek? oh, la-la, my sis Miss CaroleAnne will be all over this one, it's very French!…
Ok, I'm back in the studio painting 100 poinsettias……the next batch of swap cards! – do you have yours done yet? I'm also doing laundry, painting the back decks, and cleaning the house, LOL….all in preparation for being in Salt Lake City for a week with my gal Shelagh….we are so excited to be going and taking part in Stampin Up Convention, and the Late Night Stampers events too….see you there!.
If you would like to become one of my customers and receive a NEW CATALOG – e-mail me Sandi MacIver . I do ask that you pay the $5.00 postage
Hugs and Happy Stamping and if you need stamping supplies, I would LOVE to be your Demonstrator!
Check the Clearance Rack Often, as new Items will be added as the catalog transition continues
Need a Class Idea – or just want hours of Stamping Fun – check out my Online Stamping Classes
Earn FREE STAMPS & Free Tutorials – Join the CORGI CLUB - my Customer REWARDS Program