January's ONLINE CLASS showcases many new items from Stampin Ups new OCCASIONS MINI CATALOG (2012 Version), in particular, the APOTHECARY ART STAMP SET, the matching FRAMELITS LABELS COLLECTION and the new 3/8" pleated satin ribbon.
January 2012 also comes with changes in how I present my tutorials to you.
- They are all in video form, nice CLOSE video with "full Screen" capability so you can really see what I'm working on.
- Clear Bright pictures thanks to new cameras and new lighting.
- Each project comes with a PDF page with an individual close up picture, list of products used, and cutting instructions for the pieces required to complete the projects. So you can prepare your pieces ahead of time and just work along with me.
lots of tips on how to cut with the new dies, Lots of Big Shot tips and tricks, because I love my Big Shot and create with it daily, LOTS of stamping tricks, lots of bloopers, cause some days I can't talk!….LOL, and just all around stamping fun..
Here is what a few of my stamping friends have said about these new classes:
Sandi…….the new tutorial format is unbelievable! You've really capped it this time. I love the video format, it's so understandable and easy to follow. I'm glad I'm not going to have to be printing the tutorials out anymore, I have SOOO much paper laying around, look what I'll be saying on paper and ink costs. Giving us the option of going thorough the tutorial and being able to stop and restart it any any time really works for me. What I found extra helpful were all the little tips you gave us all the way through to make our stamping life easier! Thanks!!!! And, the extra little helpers you tagged on the end of the video were a nice little gift too. Keep it up my friend, I'm looking forward to the next one, this was well worth the money, and I learned a lot.
Ouh la la I got purchased your tutorial and it’s amazing sis,What a great way to do your classes really super brilliant. Your work is really outstanding and I think I needed the push to get creative again
So thank you for working so hard and making such beautiful videos for us
Linda checked it out too:
I just want to thank you Sandi for starting your online classes and for making it so easy for us “down under” to get some of your lovely creations. I have quite a few of your tutorials and appreciate all the time and effort you put into these to make it possible for others to join along. The detail that you provide with the PDF tutorials are outstanding and the bonus of having a video to watch while you make it, giving extra hints and tips, is second to none. These online classes are outstanding value for money and even more importantly they come straight into my inbox quickly. Keep up the good work!!! Linda Geater
What does this tutorial contain?
- Video Instructions to complete four newly designed cards and a newly designed gift box – 5 projects in total.
- Video Instructions on how to color the art pieces with your Blender Pen and your Classic Ink Pads.
- Video Instructions on how to make the bows.
- That's 89.47 minutes of video instruction – can you stand listening to me for that long, LOL?
- Video Instructions on how to create a storage box for your new Framelits Dies.
- Individual PDF download files for each of the projects including a close up photo, cutting measurements and step by step instructions for the projects. This way you can get all your pieces prepared ahead and work right along with me – just like your own private class! Oscar even barks for you – so it's truly like you are here in my studio with me!.
USAGE AND RESTRICTIONS – PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU PURCHASE
COPYRIGHT – The content of these pages are protected by copyright. Sharing the link, the password or the content is prohibited by law. please do not "case" these cards
© SANDI MACIVER DESIGNS