A WHOLE MONTH OF CLASSES in one place for one price
- Advertising Picture
- A Technique – Painted Roses using aqua painter and re-inkers
- 4 beautiful cards that fit inside a,
- newly designed gift box
- Cost breakdown per project
- Class tips and suggestions
- ***Please note, some of the items used in this class are now retired (June 2012)
Only advertised here and demo only websites, these designs are not splashed all over the internet for your customers to see, they will be new and exciting to them and you.
Stamp Sets Used, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Fifth Avenue Floral (now retired – but any outline stamp will work) and En Francais,
You will also need a Big Shot Machine, dies, embossing folders, the scallop oval punch, the small and large oval punch, Ink pads and sponges.
Upon completion of your PayPal transaction, your tutorial will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours. If you have not received it in that time, please contact me, the odd e-mail does fly off into cyber space!
TUTORIAL COST $15.00
You will need: the Stamp Sets, Snail Adhesive, Sticky strip tape, Dimensionals, hand hole punch, piercing tool/mats, embossing folders, Big Shot and scissors to complete the projects.