Hi stampers, my share today is Stampin Up Flurry of Wishes Water colored. I was being a little artsy yesterday and decided I wanted to create a watercolor wash background for my card:
Did you receive my newsletter yesterday? I hope so. Along with a FREE PDF Download for a cute Holiday Card, I also shared a weekend Ordering Special!
In case you missed it, or you have not subscribed yet – I’m offering a Founder’s Circle Weekend – Double Corgis.
As a thank you to all of you who helped me earn Founder’s Circle again this year (top 100 Demonstrators), between Sept 17 and 21 you will receive DOUBLE CORGIS on all your online orders through me. See more details on how to earn FREE STAMPS and a FREE Online Stamping Class – CLICK here
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- I started with a piece of watercolor paper and I embossed the large snowflake from Flurry of Wishes in White top center of the piece.
- Using my Aqua Painter and the ink pads Mint Macaron and Lost Lagoon, I wet the watercolor paper and then add the ink blending it with the aqua painter.
- While it was drying, I embossed the two smaller joined snowflakes onto a piece of cardstock vellum and punched them out with the new coordinating Snow Flurry Punch
- I stamped the sentiment and cut it out with the Bitty Banners Framelits.
- Once the background was dry, I attached all the elements, included one of the beautiful new Snowflake Elements (the brown wood snowflake), added some Silver Metallic Thread and Rhinestones to finish it off.
- Time wise, I think it was less than 15 minutes to create the card, so worth mass producing I think and I love the artsy feel of it. What do you think?
The layout for today’s card came from the Case(e) This Sketch for this week:
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this card: Please click on the images for a larger view, further details and to easily add to your online shopping cart:
Want another holiday card idea using many of the same products?
Check out my blog post today over on my Canadian Blog where I share the details of this little gold and white number!
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today, I hope you enjoyed my share and if you need products to create it – I would love to be your demonstrator, simply use my “shop with me” button below, or contact me and I would be happy to place your order for you.
Place your Canadian Stampin Up orders through my Canadian Blog
Place your USA Stampin Up orders through my USA Blog
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards which you can redeem for FREE Stampin Up products.
September Hostess Code: FVBETXC9