Hi Stampers, my share today is created with the Stampin Up Celebrate Today for the Happy Stampers Blog Hop. We decided that this month would be all about birthdays….so I created two projects, one masculine and one cute.
This little guy was crazy fun to create:
Sandi’s Tips& Tricks:
- Die cut 3 balloons, fold them in half to create the 3-d balloon.
- Cut two of the flag banners, glue them together end to end and wrap them around the balloon using your multipurpose glue to attach
- I used Designer Paper for a quick and perfect background – this one is from Sweet Dreams DSP in the Occasions catalog
My “cute” card combines the little “chubby bear” from Cheerful Critters, I just love that stamp set…
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks
- I colored and cut out the bear (used my Blendies to color – Coastal Cabana, Wild Wasabi and Crumb Cake)
- I stamped and die cut the balloons (coastal cabana and wild wasabi
- I attached some Bermuda Bay Baker’s Twine to the back of the balloons before I attached them with Dimensionals and then glued them to the back of the bears hands.
- I embossed my background this time with the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, a super easy way to create some background interest and repeats the design element in my balloon.
Now it’s time to visit the rest of our Happy Stampers Team to see what these amazingly creative stampers are sharing with us today and don’t forget to leave a comment on each blog for your chance to win BLOG CANDY:
Amy Koenders – Stamp with Amy K
Sandi MacIver – Stamping with Sandi (you are here)
Mary Deatherage – Stamps n Lingers
Kristi Gray – Stamping with Kristi
Heather Van Looy – Handcrafting with Heather
Stampin’ Up! products I used to create today’s cards: – please click on the image for a larger view, further details and to easily add to your online shopping cart.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
- Everyone is welcome to leave a comment however I can only provide the winning product to USA and Canadian residents
- Gift Certificate must be redeemed through www.stampingwithsandi.com
Earn Free Stamps and free online classes – join the club – details here