Hi Stampers, my share today is created with the Stampin’ Up! Christmas Cuties for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge for this week.
I just receive this adorable stamp set and I could not wait to get it mounted so I could watercolor these adorable little guys and gals!.
You will find the Stampin’ Up! Christmas Cuties stamp Set on page 19 of the Holiday Catalog.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- I used my Aqua Painter and ink pad lids to paint the image after I stamped it in Archival Black Ink on watercolor paper.
- Wings are a combo of Bermuda Bay Night of Navy and Blackberry Bliss
- The dress was Bermuda Bay with hints of Night of Navy and Soft Suede added.
- Her hair is Soft Suede as is the shadow behind her.
- For her face, hands and feet, I scribbled a little Blushing Bride and Melon Mambo Marker onto the lid of one of the ink pads, and then used my aqua painter to pick it up and blend her skin.
- The card front is Lost Lagoon embossed it with the Elegant Dots Embossing Folder before attaching it to a Kraft card stock base.
- The adorable stars designer paper across the top is from Happy Haunting and there is an overlay of the Gold Corded Trim.
- My final embellishment was a layer of the Corrugated Paper punched with the 1-3/8″ circle punch with a Snowflake Element glued on top and finally a pretty gold bow to tie it all up! and a few rhinestones and pearls of course.
Here is the sketch for this week over at Freshly Made Sketches
Products used to create the Stampin’ Up! Christmas Cuties Angel Card:
- Card base: Kraft – 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2, card front, Lost Lagoon 4 x 5-1/4
- Art Piece: Watercolor Paper 3 x 4
- Top Strip: Happy Haunting 1-1/4 x 4
- Small Banner: Rich Razzleberry 1 x 2
- Snowflake Embellishment: Corrugated Paper 2 x 2
Place your Canadian Stampin Up orders through my Canadian Blog
Place your USA Stampin Up orders through my USA Blog
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards which you can redeem for FREE Stampin Up products.
September Hostess Code: FVBETXC9