Hi Stampers, my share today is created with the Stampin’ Up! Lighthearted Leaves for Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #416.
I was in the coloring mood today and here is what I did:
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- I stamped the leaf images onto Whisper White card stock with StazOn Black
- I used Lost Lagoon, Crushed Curry and Pear Pizzazz Markers to color the images and then cut them out
- The background is Lost Lagoon stamped on Lost Lagoon and then I added the white dots with the White Gel Pen.
- The circles are punched out of Corrugated Kraft Paper and mounted into Basic Black
- small circle is the 1-3/4″ punch, black mat is Circles Framelit #4 from the center
- large circle is the 2″ punch, black mat is Circles Framelit #5 from the center
- card base is Kraft cardstock cut 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 and scored and folded at 4-1/4.
- Sentiment is white heat embossed onto a strip of basic black.
Stampin’ Up! Lighthearted Leaves stamp set is on page 44 of the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog and the images also coordinate with the Leaflets Framelits Dies on page 172 of the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog:
I used some of the specialty papers found in the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog for this card, page 148 and 149, you will find Corrugated Paper (in kraft and white) and Kraft card stock, which I used to create the card base, as I absolutely love these three colors together.
Here is this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch #416
Stampin’ Up! – Supplies used to create this card: Please click on the image for further details, a larger view and to add to your shopping cart:
- Card Base: Kraft card stock 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1/4, Basic Black 4 x 5-1/4, Lost Lagoon 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Art Pieces: Whisper White 3 x 5, Corrugated Paper 3 x 6-1/2, Basic Black 3 x 6-1/2
- Bottom Strip & Sentiment: Corrugated Paper 1/2 x 5-1/8, Basic Black 3/8 x 2-1/4
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today, I hope you enjoyed my share and if you need to order the Stampin’ Up! Lighthearted Leaves Stamp Set, I would love to be your demonstrator, simply use my “shop with me” button below, or contact me and I would be happy to place your order for you.
NOTE – please don’t forget to check the BACK-ORDER REPORT before you place your orders so as to not to be disappointed (link below), quite a few of the Holiday Catalog items have been super popular and that list is starting to grow a little:
Do you LOVE this Witching Decor Project Kit – page 7 of the Holiday Catalog? Stampin’ Up! advised today that they are anticipating a sell out on the kit. They have contacted the manufacturer, but unfortunately, an order would not arrive before Halloween, so if you have been wanting this kit – please order it very soon.
Place your Canadian Stampin Up orders through my Canadian Blog
Place your USA Stampin Up orders through my USA Blog
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards which you can redeem for FREE Stampin Up products.
September Hostess Code: FVBETXC9