Hi Stampers, my share today is created with the Sale-a-bration Stamp Set: Nature’s Perfection and Remembering Your Birthday Stamp Set both from Stampin Up.
the challenge this week over at Just us Girls, is Black/White/? (pick your own color) – how fun right?
So, my color pick was a blend of Rose Red and Rich Razzleberry which I used to sponge my flower:
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks:
- – I stamped the flower image three times on a piece of Shimmery White, sponged the color on, and cut out three levels of the flower, a small piece, a medium and the entire flower.
- – The beautiful stencil background piece is from the Artisan Embellishment Kit and I sponged it black with Memento Black Ink.
- – the Lace along the bottom also comes in the kit.
- – The birthday greeting is stamped and cut out with the Circle Framelits and layered onto a big one, I used #5 and #6 from the center framelits.
- – As I wanted to keep this a CAS card (clean and simple), my embellishments are very simple also, – three large pearls.!~…with the shimmery white card stock – that’s all you need.
- – The card, flower and sentiment are all cut from Shimmery White Card Stock – give it a try – it’s super thick and super beautiful!…
Stampin’ Up! Supplies used to create this card: Please click on the image for a larger view, further details and to easily add to your shopping cart:
- Card Base: Shimmery White card stock 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Sentiment: Shimmery White card stock 2-3/4 square – Basic Black 3″ square – die cut with the Circles Framelits #5 and #6
- Flower: Shimmery White card stock 4 x 5-1/4 – stamp 3 times, sponge on color, cut out and layer
- Background: can be found in the Artisan Embellishment Kit, I sponged it black.
Natures Perfection Stamp Set is a Free Set you can earn during Sale-a-bration with a $50. or higher order. It’s not in the original Sale-a-bration Catalog, as it was announced as a new addition part way through the event – in this flyer – Flyer_SAB2_demo_Feb1715_US.
Earn Free Stamps and free online classes – join the club – details here
Check out my Canadian Stampin Up Blog – I used the same sketch idea with a completely different stamp set – click here