Hi Stampers, my card share today is created with the Stampin Up Snapshot stamp. It’s a single stamp and comes in wood only, it’s totally adorable and so much fun to color.
I also used the fun coordinating Designer Paper FLASHBACK, it’s on page 186 and is one of the Designer Papers on sale this month. You can check out all the Designer Paper on sale on pages 186 and 187,
buy 3 get one free – click here for more details.
- The camera is colored with my blender Pen and Ink Pad lids, Smoky Slate, Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party and Crushed Curry.
- The strip of film – is created by die cutting the film splice from the On Film Framelits, cutting off the two ends and gluing them together.
- and the Stencil was created using the Little Letters Framelits (New) page 228, they are individual letters so you can lay them on a strip of card stock and run them through your Big Shot….and this is so “On Trend” right now, LOL.
- The curry colored arrow on the right, is simply another piece of the Designer paper, I just snipped a little strip and added it.
- Card Base: Crushed Curry #131199 – 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Mat: Basic Black #121045 – 4 x 5-1/4
- Card Front: Whisper White #100730 – 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Stencil Piece – Basic Black 1 x 5
- Film Piece – Basic Black 3 x 3
- Designer Paper Flashback #133699 2 x 3-7/8, angle top from 1 one inch to two inches
- Scrap of crushed Curry to punch out Heart.
STAMPIN UP SUPPLIES USED:
I hope you enjoyed my shared today, it was a totally fun card to create and really quite easy.
Hugs and Happy Stamping,
and if you need stamping supplies, I would LOVE to be your Demonstrator
July – CORGI CLUB CODE – G7FMNM6E – learn more here
Use this code in your orders to receive a free gift (please do not use the code for orders $150.00 or higher)
and earn a FREE on-line class
COME CREATE WITH US!
Over 300 Videos!
….and new videos added each week
Need the new catalog? order your FREE copy here:
Want a project in the mail each month – check out My Paper Pumpkin
Current Stampin’ Up! New Products and Specials
Earn FREE STAMPS and FREE on-line Stamping Classes – details here
Join our Happy Stamping family