What is Stamping and Blogging?
A gathering place of worldwide members sharing their love of paper crafting online.
- Stamping and Blogging is a premiere, exclusive and totally unique website where you can join an upbeat, creative and fun environment from the comfort of your own computer.
- Stamping and Blogging is where we share our knowledge, inspirations and creative ideas along with blogging lessons and tips .
- Stamping and Blogging is your creative learning place/library – and it’s open 24/7 – no more searching the internet and downloading files to your computer – we have it all cataloged and filed for you in one place all you have to do is SIGN IN!
Our site has 235 videos loaded plus
- 138 Stamping Project Sheets
- 145 Stamping Tutorials
- 98 Blogging articles
- 100% Stampin Up. We use Stampin’ Up! products exclusively and
- our projects range from beginner to advanced – clean and simple to WOW.
One of our members asked for samples created with the Six Sided Sampler Stamp Set – we were happy to oblige – of course we through in a fun little technique!
FULL CLASSES – we have 10
These are full classes with tutorials and videos for each project. Use one card for a workshop, or have an entire class and use them all. Our members have access to all of these classes all the time – no extra charge.
One of our October Techniques was the Starburst Technique. Sandi created two videos for two different projects. We have a whole Technique Library of Videos to keep you stamping, learning and having fun!
MOST RECENT BLOGGING ARTICLES/VIDEOS
- Post Design Tip: Visual Hierarchy
- Color 101: Color Psychology
- 7 Newsletter Tips to get your emails read.
- Manage your Social Media
- Instagram for Business: 17 Tips
- 19+ Blogging Tools you can’t live without
- Video Series (how to Setup a Blog): How to insert a YouTube Video into your blog post (Blogger, Typepad, WordPress.com, self-hosted WordPress)
NEW - Heather has now developing Quick Steps PDFs to accompany all blogging video tutorials!…Print it off, watch the video, add your own notes, and file it for future reference – Quick and easy!
GALLERY – ours is organized by Stamp Set name …very easy for you to find a project that suits your needs, and we have linked all the project sheets and videos to the photos to assist you in locating them quickly.
and in Twelve short months, we already have 455 samples (most of them have project sheets, tutorials and/or videos).
How much does it cost?
$14.95 per month , you can cancel at any time through PayPal but you won’t want to miss what we create next! So come on over and stamp with us!
Come create with us!
- Those cards are just STUNNING!!! Linda
- I started out with you setting up my blog and doing the maintenance. I changed to the “Stamping and Blogging” and I love it. I love the tutorials for blogging as I need help with that. !! Annette
- Wonderful cards Sandi. Thank you for all your ideas! Gail
- I love your site! What a great idea to combine stamping and blogging support in one site! The first thing I saw when i joined was a video on inserting a PayPal button onto my blog. I’ve wondered how to do this for months! Who knew it was so easy! Sandi, your videos are clear and concise and you show people how easy it is to create beautiful cards! Tracy
Who we are:
Sandi is a retired banker and owner of her own business for many years. She is a published card designer with over 25 years of stamping and teaching experience, a Stampin Up Demonstrator for 5 years, and has earned Stampin’ Up’s Founder’s Circle 2011, 2012 and 2013.
Heather is a published author of 2 blogging books and has a Master’s degree in computer information systems, a career in web programming and database development, has assisted thousands with the development and design of their blogs and websites, and she is also specializes in setting up and maintaining blogs for Stampin’ Up! demonstrators.