What is Stamping and Blogging?
- Stamping and Blogging is a premiere, exclusive and totally unique website where you can join an upbeat,
creative and fun environment from the comfort of your own computer.
- Stamping and Blogging is where we share our knowledge, inspirations and creative ideas along with blogging lessons, tips – and NEW – Maintenance and SIDEBAR Buttons (for those members that are Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators).
- Stamping and Blogging is your creative learning place/library – and it’s open 24/7 – no more downloading files to your computer – we have it all cataloged and filed for you in one place.
NEW CONTENT – You have access to everything – all the time -No more blog hopping and searching the internet, we have the newest ideas and projects, because our site is brand new – no expiry date on classes or content.
Our Video Library has new content added weekly. We love to be on the cutting edge of new ideas and we share them with you here first…3D projects, techniques, cards, home decore blogging, SEO, social media and business tips. We covered the basics, and now we have exploded creatively and educationally . We already have 154 videos loaded (51 are in our stamping techniques forum) and we continue to bring you more each week! (that’s an increase of 19 from last update)
Exclusive to Stamping and Blogging only our members get our best content,
we will always provide you with the newest ideas, projects and technology. We are currently working with the all the new items from Stampin’ Up!’s Spring Mini Catalog and soon the New Idea Book
In March 2013, Heather added Blog Maintenance and Side bar Buttons (for Stampin’ Up! demonstrators) and lessons on how to install them of course!
We also have a “How to Set Up a Blog” series we are developing this set of videos and articles to provide instruction on all blogging platforms – Blogger, TypePad, WordPress (self-hosted) and WordPress.com (free). Yes, all the platforms! So no matter which one you are using, you will have help.
Most recent video tutorials:
- TypePad: Install Feedburner
- Blogger: Install Google Analytics
- Blogger: Install Feedburner
- Blogger: Add Social Networking Buttons to Sidebar
100% Stampin Up. We use Stampin’ Up! products exclusively and our projects range from beginner to advanced -
clean and simple to WOW – you will always find something in your style to inspired you.
Our Website is well laid out, easy to navigate, a picture of each project is included in the index and it’s all waiting for you to visit and begin your creative journey.
Our Project Sheets and Blogging/Social Media Articles accompany our Videos for you to download and print off to help with your creativity and learning, and if you are a Stampin Up Demonstrator – you are permitted to use our projects and project sheets in your “in person” classes and workshops. To date we have 211 project Sheets loaded (an increase of 36 from last update) , 57 BLOG/Social Media related articles, with more added weekly.
Sketch Challenge - has moved into the website, a new challenge is posted each week, and we invite you to join in and load your projects. We also have a library of the sketches just in case you need some inspiration in your own card designing, you can find them all in one convenient place (with measurements to assist you of course). Sandi likes to take the sketch challenge and make samples with different stamp sets to show you the versatility of the sketches – and to “use what you have”.
Forums/Chat Room/Message Boards: If you want to chat you can – if you don’t want to – you don’t have to. Want to ask a question, looking for something, share a new discovery, or just read what others have been up to….warm and friendly, and everyone there has something in common with you – they love paper crafting too. We are both in here daily to chat with you too!
We listen to our members and we encourage you to tell us what you would like to see…and we will get it for you
GALLERY – ours is organized by Stamp Set name and Stampin Up Catalogs….very easy for you to find a project that suits your needs, and we have linked all the project sheets and videos to the photos to assist you in locating them quickly.
and in three short months, we already have 316 samples (211 of them have project sheets or tutorials).
- Dapper Dad
- Papillon Potpourri
- Stippled Blosoom
- Double Wash Technique
- Mixed Blossoms – Class
Most Recent blogging articles:
- 5 Ways to Handle Your Inbox and WHEN to send YOUR Newsletters!
- Blogging CheckList – To Do List – Get Going and Growing Online!
- What is SEO?
- Social Media Image Size Chart – Check This Out!
- Grow Your List: 5 Places To Put Your Sign Up Box To Get More Subscribers!
How much does it cost?
$14.95 per month – You will automatically be billed every month on the day of the month you joined.
So, for the cost of one of Sandi’s monthly tutorials - you have access to the ENTIRE content on the WEBSITE, ideas, friendships, exclusive designs, lessons on blogging! Additionally, if you are a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, you no longer have to pay for additional blog maintenance programs! For our Stamping and Blogging members, we have just added (as of March 2013) a new blog/sidebar maintenance area so you can have all the beautiful images and code to use, copy and paste into your blog’s sidebar!
Membership is monthly, you can cancel at any time through PayPal but I am sure, once you join, you will be so inspired, you will be with us each month because you won’t want to miss what we share next! We are like family, and we always have room for one more.
Come create with us!
- Those cards are just STUNNING!!! Linda
- I started out with you setting up my blog and doing the maintenance. I changed to the “Stamping and Blogging” and I love it. I love the tutorials for blogging as I need help with that. !! Annette
- Wonderful cards Sandi. Thank you for all your ideas! Gail
- I love your site! What a great idea to combine stamping and blogging support in one site! The first thing I saw when i joined was a video on inserting a PayPal button onto my blog. I’ve wondered how to do this for months! Who knew it was so easy! Sandi, your videos are clear and concise and you show people how easy it is to create beautiful cards! Tracy
Who we are:
Sandi is a retired banker and owner of her own business for many years. She is a published card designer with over 25 years of stamping and teaching experience, a Stampin Up Demonstrator for 5 years, and has earned Stampin’ Up’s Founder’s Circle 2011 and 2012.
Heather is a published author of 2 blogging books and has a Master’s degree in computer information systems, a career in web programming and database development, has assisted thousands with the development and design of their blogs and websites, and she is also specializes in setting up and maintaining blogs for Stampin’ Up! demonstrators.