Did you just purchase a BIG SHOT MACHINE?
Are you THINKING about PURCHASING A BIG SHOT MACHINE – but don't have anyone to teach you how to use it?
Have you taken lessons in the past, but NEED A REFRESHER?
If you said YES to any of those questions – I'm excited for you because that means you're taking your paper crafting to a whole new level. This class will walk you through each step of what your machine does, how to use different dies and folders and we are even going to complete some great projects with the pieces we create while learning how to run our BIG SHOT Machines.
Take a peek at some of the projects you'll create…
Remember, this is a basic learning class, the instructions and the projects are clear and easy to complete. I want you to get comfortable with how to build a sandwich, how to correctly run items through your machine and of course, I have a bunch of tips and tricks for you along the way as well. Once you have mastered the basics, get ready for DIE CUTTING ADVANCED – that's where the CRAZY fun starts as you come along with me on a Creative Cutting and Embossing Journey! Ian and I are working on those classes right now and we will let you know as soon as the class is finished and available.
- 13 Videos
- over 120 minutes of lessons
- Many tips and tricks to stream line your crafting and extend the life of your tools
- I share a cool trick on how to make it easier to see your dies
- how to extend the life of your embossing folders
- While you learn you will create 6 beautiful projects to share with your family and friends
* Letterpress plates are now a retired item from Stampin Up and they are covered in one lesson
* The Finial Press embossing folder is now retired, Vintage Wallpaper or Fancy Fan would both be excellent substitutes.
WHO would benefit from this class?
Anyone who wants to learn how to create with their Big Shot Machine. Eliminate the frustration of which sandwich, which cutting pad, which tool works with which, and get back to enjoying your crafting.
USAGE AND RESTRICTIONS – PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU PURCHASE