Easy Events #1
BIG SHOT PROJECTS
- Have you been trying to learn how to use your STAMPIN UP BIG SHOT?
- Are you a New Demonstrator who just received the EASY EVENTS STAMP SET in your kit? and you need ideas for your new workshops?
- Do you want to learn how to EMBOSS with your FAN LETTERPRESS PLATE?
- Do you want to learn how to alter your Dies to make the LITTLE CUPCAKE BOX or the 6 sided MILK CARTON BOX?
Well, those are just FOUR of the EIGHT PROJECTS included in this months Class Planner/Tutorial
This month I have combined some great BIG SHOT projects with the cute new stamp set EASY EVENTS from Stampin UP. The planner has detailed instructions on embossing folders, dies, altering die cut pieces and embossing with the Letterpress plates and sandwhich instructions for each. There are 8 projects this month 4 cards with 4 matching gift boxes.
You also get a mini tutorial on how to create the cute 3-d flowers.
BONUS – There are two videos to help you with the Mini Milk Carton Box and the Petal Cone Box.
- 8 projects, 4 cards and 4 matching boxes
- 40 pages in the tutorial
- 160+ pictures
- 2 video's
- costing for each project
- time to cut and time to complete for each project
- detailed list of supplies required for each project
- Lots of Big Shot tips and tricks to help you out.
- 100% Stampin Up Products used
- New projects with different difficulty levels from beginner to advanced
I have included lots of Big Shot tips and tricks to show you different ways you can use your Stampin Up tools including the basics of “sandwiches”. The color palette for this month is the new IN-COLORS from Stampin UP, and I included the NEW Ruffled Ribbon, one of my favorite.
ORDER TUTORIAL – PDF FILE