Faith in Nature – Watercolored
This month we are creating a project using my favorite new hostess set, FAITH IN NATURE and my favorite Stampin Up tools, my WATERCOLOR WONDER CRAYONS.
The tutorial includes a Gift Folder decorated with art matching the four cards tucked inside.
NEW – Step by step pictures and instructions of adding each color to the art projects
I hope you enjoy the creative journey to completing these projects as much as I did.
This is a good class for beginners. There is nothing difficult about any of these projects. The cards are easy and fun and the use of many of Stampin Up’s fabulous tools – including the Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aqua Painter, and Stamp-a-ma-Jig – makes this an excellent teaching class as well.
*Please note this stamp set is now retired, but any outline stamp set will work for these projects
The Tutorial includes:
- 5 project instructions on 32 pages including step by step photos for the visual learner
- Costing calculations for each project
- Cutting time for each project
- Time to complete for each project
- Detailed list of product required for each student
- Detailed Supply list for each project
- Tips on conducting the class and suggested price for class
- Tutorial may be used as class hand out sheets
- New pojects created exclusively for this tutorial
- 100% Stampin Up product used
- NEW – art page-student hand out -close up pictures of art.
Use one card for a workshop, or spend a fun filled afternoon at a Stamp Camp Creating them all.
If you are having trouble with the Stamp-a-ma-jig, I also created a video tutorial on the use of this tool and it can be found by clicking here.
Price: $15.00 – Tutorial Only – Downloadable PDF file
CLASS BY MAIL – U.S.A. residents only please
Precut kit Priority mailed to you & PDF File e-mailed to you
Note – No classes will be mailed July 12 through 16th while I am at convention, you may order, I will ship them as soon as I get home.