Check out this special
for two weeks, you can JOIN STAMPIN UP FOR 1/2 PRICE
LIMITED TIME OFFER from Nov 15-30th, 2010
I would love to have you join my team and our Happy Stamping Family:
Things to ask yourself before you choose who to sign up under for this amazing opportunity:
- Do you want business support?
- Do you need creative assistance?
- Do you need a library of tutorials and card sheets you can refer to?
- Do you need an upline who is available daily to answer your questions and keeps you up to date on all things Stampin Up?
I am a full time Demonstrator - I provide all of these services to my team, and I would love to be your UPLINE too.
AND – When you join my team, and if you choose to start recruiting your own team – Your recruits earn the same privileges. We are successful Together!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Over $300. of product and supplies for $87.50 (and free shipping of the kit)
- Be able to pre-order from the Occassions Mini starting Dec 1
- Earn extra FREE stamp sets during Sale-A-Bration
- Free subscription to Stampin Up's Monthly Magazine
- 2 FREE months subscription to your own business website
- Opportunity to earn FREE products and incentive trips
- Enjoy Access to the Stampin Up Website where you can see over 115,000 samples, fabulous ideas, tips and suggestions
- You can be your own Hostess and receive the FREE stamps and Free Shopping $$
- Earn up to 9 Additional FREE stamp sets with the Stampin Start program
- Access to our Happy Stampin Yahoo group – Tutorial library and Card Sheet Library
There is no penalty to drop if you decide it just isn't for you and you still get to keep the entire kit. You will enjoy your Full Demonstrator privileges to March 31, 2011. To remain active as a demonstrator, the minimum purchase/sale is $100. per month or $300. per quarter.
Remember, you have the choice, you can be a Hobby Demonstrator or a Business Builder Demonstrator. Hobby Demonstrator: Receives all the above benefits and uses the 20% discount and other sales for his/her own purchases. No other sales are required.
Business Builder Demonstrator: – has workshops, classes, etc., sells to others and recruits.
You can be either, and you can change your mind any time you like.
Looking forward to working with you.