Stampin’ Up!’s new catalog is just around the corner – goes live August 1st – 5 more sleeps peeps- and I just had to share a card I created with the Joyful Christmas Stampin Up Stamp Set LOL. Of course as demonstrators we get to pre-order, so I have had a pile of goodies sitting in my studio waiting to be played with…..well the Paper Players Sketch Challenge was the perfect opportunity!….and I simply could not wait any longer to play with this stamp set, Truth!..
The challenge this week!
and I think I created a personal challenge for myself to see how many NEW PRODUCTS I could use on one card, LOL….I did well!
JOYFUL CHRISTMAS Stampin Up #131802-wood, #131805 – clear, New 1-1/4″ Burlap Ribbon #132140, NEW Embossing Folder – Pretty Print Textured #132175. – and just a few other products.
- - stamp and emboss the flower image twice on the Strawberry Slush card stock, cut out the center of one and the outside of the other, repeat for the leaves on the Gumball Green piece.
- - highlight the lines in the petals with the Strawberry Slush ink and the Aqua Painter – then paint the petals with the Vanilla Smooch Spritz.
- - emboss the whisper white piece with the embossing folder, paint the raised words with the Vanilla Smooch Spritz, then attach to the card front
- - attach the lace, then the burlap, the flower then the leaves.
- - create a loopy bow with some linen thread and attach,
- - stamp and emboss the sentiment on the vellum, tear edges and attach to the card, then embellish with buttons, pearls and rhinestones.
STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS USED:
Stamps: Joyful Christmas #131802 – wood #131805 – clear
Ink: VersaMark #102283, Strawberry Slush #131178
Card stock: Crumb Cake #120953 – 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, Whisper White #100730 – 4 x 5-1/4, Strawberry Slush #131295 – 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, Gumball Green #126840 3 x 4, Vellum #101856 2 x 3
Tools & Accessories: Basic Rhinestones #119247, Basic Pearls #119247, Smooch Spritz – Vanilla #118772, Designer Buttons Very Vintage #129327, Designer naturals Buttons #127554, Aqua Painter #103954, Heat Tool #129053, Embossing Buddy #103083, White Embossing Powder #109132, burlap ribbon #132140, lace from the Valentine Kit (retired), Linen Thread #104199
that was fun, LOL, now I’m off to clean up my mess, and if you would like to become one of my customers and you need a holiday catalog, please e-mail me I’d be happy to get one to you.
If you would like to join our Happy Stamping family so you can get in on the pre-orders we would love to have you, and there are details here on how to take advantage of the special before the end of August.
And if you would like another Sneak Peek and another card recipe – check out my friend and fellow “Happy Stamping” Team Member, Amy Koenders at STAMP WITH AMY K, she participated in the challenge also - click here to go there.
NEW – SINGLE STAMPS collection – details here
Best of 25 Years - Collectors Edition Stamps – 12 months – 12 stamp sets details here
Earn FREE STAMPS – Join the CORGI CLUB - my Customer REWARDS Program