MY PAPER PUMPKIN – a little red box of “love” mailed to you each month with everything you need to create the beautiful projects inside, just add adhesive!..
September 15-2015 – to show support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month – Stampin Up is going PINK, or at least the October Boxes are…AND, because we know subscribers want to share the love too, Stampin UP will make a donation on their behalf to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF)
- $1. for every active Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Plus an additional $1. for every NEW subscriber
Here is how you can help:
Subscribe: by Oct 10 2015 – your first kit will arrive in the limited-edition PINK BOX – and we’ll donate $2.00 because you’re New!.
Stay Active: through Oct and we will donate $1.00 on your behalf.
Spread the Word: Help us get as many NEW Subscribers as possible.
SIGN UP BY OCTOBER 10th 2015
TO MY CUSTOMERS –
when you are asked for a Demonstrator,
please choose me:
YOU MUST SUBSCRIBE BY THE 10TH of the current month to receive that month’s kit!
- New Creative Kit each month – mailed around the 15th
- Kits include stamps, ink, paper and accessories – all you need is adhesive
- Kits include, cards, journals, decor and more, color-coordinated, measured, cut, all ready for you to create
- You can unsubscribe or place a hold on your membership any time – but why would you?
- Sign up by the 10th of the month to receive the current months kit, after the 10th you will receive the next month’s kit.
- This is a separate order from your regular Stampin Up supplies so you can’t combine other products with this subscription
- All for $19.95 per month ($24.95 in Canada) – including shipping – Whoo hoo – told you it was a good deal!…
For USA customers – click here to join
For Canadian Customers – click here to join
Also Available – 3 – 6 month and 1 year subscriptions: Click images for a larger view and further details: